Walking on eggshells is exhausting.
- What do people think about me?
- What do other parents think about my kids?
- I can’t say how I really feel about this situation because ____________ will blow up at me.
- What do people think about spouse?
- If I disagree with ______________ will people like me?
- What if I don’t do things the way everyone wants me too?
- I’ve put on a few pounds. Everyone can tell.
- I wish I drove a better car.
- I’m just not like the other _____________ (wives, moms, workers)
- I know I’m being judged.
- I’m ashamed of this job. I should be farther along by now. _____________ probably thinks I’m a failure.
- I can’t have anyone over at my house because it doesn’t look like _________’s house.
- I can’t believe my __________________ (kids, spouse, parents, friends) have embarrassed me this way.
- No matter how hard I try, it’s just never enough to please_____________________.
- I just need to smile and be nice so there’s no trouble…..even though I don’t want to be here.
- I don’t know how to face this day. I’m so tired. But if I don’t go to ________________ (church, the family gathering, to work, to the party) people will talk.
- I wonder if ______________ is mad at me?
- _______________won’t accept my friend request. I wonder what’s wrong?
Walking on eggshells is exhausting. Who knew they had so much power? I know Someone who has more power!
John 8:32 – And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”